Unlocking the bootloader is not a big deal. But most Of the guys dont know how to unlock it Successfully.Here recently i had unlocked the bootloader of my Xiaomi Redmi device.So from my experience only im writing this post for you.What is Bootloader: Literaly it is a code of programs which will run with operating system when the device is on. And what’s the use of unlocking bootloader?, for doing extra works like rooting, changing the ROM for those we should unlock the bootloader. Ohk fine we can go on the procedures to unlock the bootloader of MI Devices.
How To Unlock Bootloader Of Mi Devices? :
Read all the lines Carly and do all the works properlyFirst of all you should submit a form to Mi for giving permission to unlock the bootloader. Let’s go….
How to send Request for unlocking permission:
- Goto settings» Mi Account » then Login.
- Click on mi cloud and enable Find device
- Goto settings» about phone» click simultaneously on MIUI Version. Then it will show you you are now a developer.
- Then goto settings» additional settings» developer option» enable developer option and OEM Unlocking.
- Click Here To go to the main MI unlock page and login.
- You will see a page link this.
- On that box enter your name which you have given while creating Mi Account.
- Enter a phone number.
- On that message box you want to write the reason for requesting permission to Unlock the bootloader, You may find many requests example in Google. But don’t go for it. Write it your own with 4,5 sentences.
Hello, I’m using Redmi note 4, i would like to unlock the bootloader of my device because i want to try to run many global beta roms on it,so unlocking the bootloader is assential, so please give the permission to unlock the bootloader » This is an example don’t copy.
- Then enter the CAPTCHA and click on submit. You are done.
- Wait for the confirmation message that shows the request is approved.
- after coming this message you should wait for 5,6 days to try to unlock the bootloader.
How to Unlock Bootloader Of Mi Devices:
- A windows computer.
- Data cable.
- Click Here Download Mi Unlock Tool
- Your valuable 5 minutes.
- Goto settings» additional settings» developer options» enable Usb debugging.
- Open Mi unlock status and connect your mobile with mi account.
- Download the Mi to from the above given link.
- Extract the file and install the Mi tool.
- Open the Mi tool.
- Then make your phone in fastboot mode,for that( switch off your mobile, press and hold volume – button and power button at the same time, when the fastboot logo is appearing , release the bottons.
- Connect your phone with the computer.
- Login to the mi account from the Mi Tool.
- It will verify your Mi account and Permission.
- After you will see a page with option to Unlo
- ￼After 100% click on reboot.
- Boom ,You are done. You have successfully unlocked your device
The Main Reason of getting stuck on 50% at the time of Unlocking:
- You should wait for 6 days to unlock the device after getting the confirmation message.
- link your account with phone from OEM unlock status.
- Go and enable the USB Debugging mode