till now android have made many updates ,but they didnt add Malayalam language (text) to the version.if anyone send malayalam to your android you will see like small boxes…
and it is too boring thing.but you can over ride with simple steps.
i will guid you by a step by step details.
todownload the patch file.
*. ES File explorer Manager.(download link will be given bellow).
*. Root axess.
*. a file( download link will be given bellow).
Your Phone Should Be Rooted For This Process…
How To Work?
1) Open ES File Explorer. and click on the top left .
2) Click on tools and enable Root Explorer.
3) Allow root axiss and click on Sd Card.
4) Click on device.
5) Click on system.
6) Click on fonts.
7) Delete DroidSansFallback.ttf. file.
DONT DELETE OTHER FILES BECAUSE IT MAY CAUSE YOUR PHONE NOT PERFECT ON PERFOMENCE.
8) From ES File Explorer copy the file which you download from this site,and paste it on where you deleted the file.( device—>system—>fonts).
9) click on ok.
10) then close the app and open any malayalam message. you can read it.
For android version 2.3 there is no a good program,so ypou can find some mistake on while reading malayalam,but thats not a big problem.
Click Here to download ES File Explorer apk.Click Here to download the patch file.
keep visiting for more stuffs…. 🙂