GBWhatsApp 5.80 :
It’s a modded version of stock/normal WhatsApp. Which developed by other developers with official license and all. So you may ask what is the use of this modded WhatsApp?. Then i can simply say that customisation. Yup it’s main use is to change the WhatsApp UI to the taste of each users. So i think you may got my points. So we can go to the main content right?
Features Of GBWhatsApp:
- Antiban: Don’t worry about the ban for your account, It’s fully Antiban.
- Theme: You will get thousands of free beautiful themes for your WhatsApp.
- Hide Privacy: You can hide Online status, Last seen, Blue tick, second tick etc…
- Custom lock:No need of an extra lock to secure your WhatsApp. It’s there as inbuilt.
- End to end encryption: WhatsApp charts are now secure with end to end encryption so that don’t worry about your security.
- Hide Chat: You can hide your chat from the main screen of your WhatsApp with a pattern or security code.
- GB Settings: You will get many customisation options from here.
- Sharing Quality: No compromise on Quality, you can share same quality data.
- Share Any Files: You can share apk, zip, rar, xml, etc any format documents through it.
- Many more…
What’s New For GBWhatsApp 5.80?
- New Updated Base to 2.17.223 (Playstore)
- Super Exclusive Message Scheduler (Open Options on Main Screen & Select Message Scheduler)
- Added in Exclusive Way Ability to Change Fonts (App Size Remains the Same as We have made it Online for Selecting Fonts) (Mod 11) (For first time, it will take bit time)
- Exclusive Toast When Anyone Views your Status/Story (Mod 2.5.8)
- Ability to send multiple videos at the same time
- Added Doodle (Now add edit pics with emojis & text) when choose pic from Gallery
- Updated Now Status/Story will directly download when click on download
- Added View all Status as a list (go to Status Tab and click Options)
- Added Option to Change Mention Color in Chat Screen (Mod 1.2.58)
- Added Option to Change Mention Color on Main Screen (Mod 2.2.36)
- Added Option to Change Color of Broadcast List when Forward Msg (Mod 2.4.15)
- Added Option to Change Color of Broadcast Icon (Mod 1.2.59)
- Added Option to Change Color of Unread Message in Chat Screen (Mod 1.2.59 to Mod 1.2.61)
- Fixed WAMOD Entry Style
- Other Fixes…
Are you a beginner in GBWhatsApp? Ohk then i will help you to move from normal WhatsApp to GBWhatsApp without losing your valuable messages.
- Go to WhatsApp folder and select database. Then delete all.
- Go to WhatsApp and in settings backup your WhatsApp messages.
- Now you can uninstall your normal WhatsApp
- Open GBWhatsApp and type your phone number as usual, in under you can see a button to copy WhatsApp messages. Click on it.
- Now after that do all procedures as normal on normal WhatsApp.
- That’s it. You are done.
Check For The Latest Version Of GBWhatsApp: Click Here
Click Here To Download GBWhatsApp Version 5.80.
Thank you… Keep visiting….