Today im going to sho you how to play/run youtube videos in the background.
Think about it?
If there is a way, then it will be more comfortable for the users right? Yes…
Then Here iam going to show you 2 methods to play youtube videos in the background.
# Method 1
1. Download and install Mozilla firefox in your android.
Click Here To install Mozilla firefox From Playstore.
2. After installation open the app and search for youtube.
3. Then find the video which you want to run/play in background.
4. After finding the video click on to play.
5. After starting to play, just click on home button.
6. Thats it… The video will play in background.
You can hear the sound and work with other apps or anything from that phone.
# Method 2
1. Download and install an application called Audio Rocket Beta from Playstore.
Click Here To download the application.
2. Just open the application and close it.
3. Open YouTube app and find your video to play background.
4. After selecting the video, click on share.
5. Then you can see the option through Audio Rocket App.
6. Select it. And it will show the video in a small screen.
7. Then click on the red couloured Play Button.
8. Then the small screen will vanish and the audio will be there itself.
9. You can pause, stop, play the audio from the status bar.