how are you?
i know that you are searching for “HOW TO ROOT SAMSUNG GALAXY S3″right?
so that you are here :p
now a days we are playing with the android phone.but you dont know how to use your android phone verry well by the hidden features
i will guide you for rooting your phone….
HOW TO ROOT YOUR SAMSUNG GALAXY S3.
but first of all you want to know about What Is Meant By Rooting Your Device?.
*.in our phone there is a folder named root.then realy we cant open that file in normal way .by using some softwares we are opening the folder.this is not supported by the device’s company.but for getting more hidden features of android we are rooting our phone.
ADVANTAGE OF ROOT.
*.you can use some unsupported features gor android.
*. you can change the custom fom[another android version.]
*.you can speed up your android phones perfomence,by rooting.
*. you can customize your phone and much more.
DISADVANTAGE OF ROOT.
*. by rooing your phone it will loss your waranty.
*. it may perform in wrong way.
# WE ARE NOT RESPONDSIBLE WHILE YOUR PHONE HAD GOT ANY PROBLEMS.DO THIS WORK AT YOUR OWN RISK 😛 #
We can move on the process of rooting.
[no need of computer][no need of internet connection]
1)download king root in your samsung mobile.[click here to download]
2) after that install the king root app.
3) goto settings >>developer option>>enable debugging mode.
4) open king root app and you can see a circle with a head of android.click there.now the process of rooting will be started.
5) wait for 2 or 3 minutes.after success fully rooted you can see a big green tick on
6) reboot [restart] your device.
i hope this post will help you.