How to find the Saved wifi password from your android?
Some owners of the wifi ,will not provide the password. But they will only make connected your android if you pleed.
Then they are making passwordcure.
So if you want to find the password which they entered in your android wifi or if you want to share the password with your friends,
there is a way for it.
In normaly we cant see the password.
Requirments For Finding Saved Wifi Passwords In Android.
• The android Phone where the Wifi is connected first.
• The phone should be rooted.
ES File Explorer.[ Download link is given bellow.].
How To Start The Trick?
1) Download and install ES File Explorer on the android.
2) Open the app.
3) From side bar,click on Root Explorer and enable it.
4) Click on Device >> data>>misc>>wifi>>wpa-suplicant.conf
5) Click that file and for open click on ES Note Editor.
6) Then you can see like this
psk=” 97865463 “
This is one structure .like this you can see many where they are the data where previously connected wifi’s.
Then ssid= ********
That is the name of the wifi network.
That is the Password of that network.
so copy it and share it…
Now you have find the Saved password ofa Wifi Network.
Click Here to download ES File Explorer Apk.