How are you guys…? Hope you all are fine as well as my posts also.A good news for all Redmi note4 users. Guess what will be?Today I’m gonna introduce new trick to Enable Face Unlock On Redmi Note4. Okay, don’t worry about anything. I bet you if you read this article completely, you won’t have any doubts regarding this.
Enable Face Unlock On Redmi Note4
I hope you know that Redmi Note4 is the #1 selling mobile brand in India. So I think most of the geeks will having Redmi note4 in their hand because of its value for money. Did you ever try Face Unlock feature on any Android phone? It’s there already on iPhoneX.Even recently Redmi note5 Pro also released this feature. in past, there were only 3 locking options named Password, Pincode, and Pattern lock. So now the Face unlock also came.
There are many other unofficial methods to use Face Unlock feature. But here we are providing the good method for it.I know I’m too late here because there are many websites popped up for How To Enable Face Unlock on Redmi Note4. But here our main task is to provide a genuine and Full guide to the topic.
Enable Face Unlock Redmi Note4
Okay, now we can go to the main content. Recently Redmi note5 pro is released with a cool feature called Face Unlock. So one developer starts to port that features to Redmi note4 and Redmi4.And it got tested in the latest version of MIUI9. And finally, it’s here.
- Any compactible recovery like Redwolf/Twrp( For Enable Face Unlock Redmi note4 need a recovery).
- Redmi Note4/MI Max Prime/Redmi4
- Flashable Zip file (Download from below link).
For Redmi Note4 and Mi Max Prime Click here to download.
For Redmi4 Click here to download.
Do properly after reading this guide completely.If anything went wrong We are not responsible. So do it at your own risk. Okay then we can go to Enable Face Unlock Redmi Note4 and other devces.
- Download the flashable file from the below link. and move it to your internal storage.( Here I’m using Redmi Note4).
- Open Redwolf Recovery( You can use any compatible TWRP Recovery, here I’m using the advanced version of TWRP called Redwolf.)
- Settings>> About Phone>> System Update>> 3 Dot>> Reboot to recovery Mode.
- Click on Install.
- Move your file directory and select the file which you are going to flash.
- Swipe to install the file and wait till it’s gets installed.
- Now click on Reboot device. And wait till your phone gets booted. Then go to settings and click on Lock screen and password
- Tap on Add face data.
- Now verify your face. and start to open your mobile without password or pattern or fingerprint.
- Hurray… You have successfully enabled Face unlock feature.
Here we had described all the part of Enabling Face Unlock Feature on Redmi Note4. As well as Added for MI Max Prime and Redmi4.If any new update is coming with other devices, we will update this article. At least you want a MIUi9 ROM version 184.108.40.206. That’s all. And need to install TWRP or REDWOLF Recovery for this process.I hope you have enjoyed my article. Hope you understand as well.